Three Sixty Seven Advisors provides a full range of sell-side M&A advisory services. We have extensive experience working with large corporations, family businesses, private equity-backed companies and entrepreneurs.
We take a proven, disciplined approach to our services, tailoring our processes to meet your objectives. We design a comprehensive sales plan and create offering materials that convey your company’s most compelling message and position it in the marketplace. From there, we oversee every step of the sales process with minimal disruption to your company while also being highly communicative and transparent with the resulting activity.
You’ll gain peace of mind knowing we have completed many successful transactions over the years and our merger and acquisitions experts are handling all the details for you.
Sell-Side M&A Advisory Services
When you enlist our sell-side M&A advisory services, we will:
- Provide expert recommendations on how to meet your goals
- Deliver a view of potential valuations
- Prepare a confidential information memorandum
- Identify and approach potential acquirers
- Coordinate site visits and plant tours
- Work through Letters of Intent
- Manage the due diligence process
- Stay by your side through to closing
Sell-Side M&A Process
We follow a thorough, industry-leading procedure to ensure you get the best value for your business:
- Valuation discussions: We meet with you to discuss your desired value and deal structure, building a foundation for a valuation analysis that results in the most accurate asking price.
- Industry and buyer research: We spend countless hours learning about the top buyers in your industry, using advanced technology to assist us in the process.
- Marketing: We conduct targeted marketing campaigns and provide routine progress reports.
- Offer selection: We secure competitive offers from a diverse buyer pool, leading to enhanced multiples and top enterprise value.
- Due diligence: We work with your other advisors, providing thorough, timely vetting so you can move forward with confidence.
- Closing: We negotiate the most favorable deal terms and ensure a successful closing process.
Benefits of Sell-Side M&A Services
- Maximize shareholder value: We identify the strategy for positioning the company in the best manner for its journey on the market.
- Enhance credibility: Our thorough services and carefully crafted company positioning lend credibility to the entire sales process.
- Increase deal value: We create healthy competition to maximize your deal value while reducing deal risk.
- Minimize disruption: We handle the entire sales process so your management team can stay focused on business as usual.
“We came to Three Sixty Seven with a complex international business we knew would pose some once-in-a-century challenges in the midst of a global pandemic with everchanging travel bans and lock downs. From the beginning of our engagement through closing, Graham and his team demonstrated incredible patience, guidance, and more importantly creativity, to help us realize a great transaction through a period of explosive growth here at Global Convergence”
— Jim Bradshaw, Chairman and CEO, Global Convergence